What is Alpha?
Worldwide, over 11 million people have attended an Alpha course, run every year across tens of thousands of churches of all denominations.
Alpha is and opportunity to explore the Christian faith in a relaxed setting over seven thought provoking Monday evenings and is absolutely free!
We recommend this course for anyone who wants to explore the claims of Jesus.
For further information, contact Rev. David West.
When can I attend?
Held on Mondays from 6.45 – 8.15 pm in the Parish Hall with a meal provided.
Part 1: 12, 19 & 26 May, 2, 9 & 16 June (R.S.V.P. by 11 May).
Part 2: 13, 20 & 27 October, 3, 10 & 17 November (R.S.V.P. by 12 October).
- Week 1. Who is Jesus?
- Week 2. Why did Jesus die?
- Week 3. How can I have Faith?
- Week 4. Why and How should I Pray?
- Week 5. Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- Week 6. What about Evil & does God Heal Today?
- Week 7. What about the Church and telling others?